DISABLED FRIENDLY ACCESS
We understand that getting out and about is not as easy for some people as it is for others, so to try and make things a little less complicated, Sophie has been out and about looking for disabled friendly places and assessing their facilities, so that you can navigate your way around the resorts easier.
Sophie Wood With The Voice
In our ‘Sophie’s Choice’ section of The Voice Fuerteventura Magazine, she has also been out visiting various attractions and testing out some excursions, so that you can get a feel as to just how accessible they are from both the users and the carers perspective. To find out what she thought of each, just click on the relevant links below:
LIST OF ACCESSIBLE PLACES
Our aim is to compile a comprehensive list of places, bars, pubs, restaurants and attractions around the resorts, so that you can understand in advance, just how easy access to each place is and also what fun and facilities they offer.
To begin with, here is a list of places which have full disabled toilet facilities.
- C.C Campanario Shopping Centre – Lifts Available
- C.C Las Palmeras Shopping Centre – Lifts Available
- La Plaza Commercial Centre (Behind Spices Indian Restaurant) Ground Floor access
- Hotel Barcelo Corralejo Bay ( Near to Nineteen Hair salon) Lifts Available
- Eurospar Supermarket ( On the back road ) Ground Floor Access
- Dentist ( Near Hiperdino in the centre of town)
- Oasis Village Hotel / Apartments
- Fado Rock Restaurant – Ramp Access
- H10 Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sun Club / Infinity Naturist Complex
CALETA DE FUSTE
- C.C Atlantico Shopping Centre – Ground Floor Access
- The Pickled Palm Puerto Del Sol
- The Flower Of Scotland – Lifts Available
- Zannzibar – Ground Floor Access
- Next to The Wine Bar – Ground floor access with ramp
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
If you find somewhere that you think needs to be added to this list, or would like to help us by giving us your feedback, then please CLICK HERE to access our business directory. Then simply, scroll down to the relevant establishment’s name and click on it. You will see there is an area where you can leave a star rating and also a review. Please complete your review and then click submit.
If the establishment you are looking for is not featured on our list, then please let us know. You can get in contact with us by completing our contact us form by CLICKING HERE. We will then add it to the list and ask Sophie to compile an assessment.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page and if you would like to get involved and help us make getting out and about in Fuerteventura easier and more fun for everyone, then please submit your reviews.
Also, do you have any stories of photos your own that we could include? If so, please get in touch by CLICKING HERE – we would love to hear from you and be able to add them to our website so that everyone can see how easy and fun getting out and about in Fuerteventura really is.
Thank You and have a great time in Fuerteventura.
If you are looking to hire mobility aids, wheel chairs, scooters etc, please click on the links below: